For the last two weeks I have been slowly working on a custom doll. Though the first half of that was to recondition my silk clay that had gone partially hard…
First I made a wig with brushed out yarn. The hairband is T-Shirt fabric wrapped around a wire and painted black(er).
Then I made over-knee boots, which took a lot of adjustments to look right. Also black T-Shirt fabric over cardboard soles, both then painted black. The top is laced with black string. I still need to do the heels (probably silk clay).
The character is 2b from the game “Nier: Automata”.
Finished the boots with heels (toothpicks and air dry silk clay).